Note: After Re-Branding 9Lean is now CodesBay
Data Structures are one of the most important aspects of learning computer science. A good programmer needs a proper understanding of data structures not only to write better code but also to decide which code/library to use at any given circumstances.
This video is a part of a series where I explain the data structures with getting much into the code as data structures can be coded in any programming language and what we need is the complete understanding of the same.
This video explains the concent of DS and Algorithms is easiest possible way unlike other explanation by using real life example where one can easily relate to with an intention to help people in understanding the what is meant by Data Structures, Algorithms and Big O Notation.
This video also details about O
, O(n*n), O(n*m), O(log n), O(n log n) again by using simple real life examples.
You can also see other data structures video about
1. Binary Search Trees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1IxbO4abec&t=576s
2. Arrays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX9JNUv40A4&t=85s
3. Linked Lists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFr1EFQLMA&t=3s
Hope it helps you in learning something new.. enjoy!
#datastructures #cpp #cplusplus #programming #coding#algorithm #complexity #bigo #effeciency
Hi I am Deepak k Gupta (nickname - Daksh and Preferred). This channel is for budding as well as experienced software developers who are willing to explore the awesome world of programming.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel here https://bit.ly/Sub_CodesBay
Here is the brief list of things which you can find in my Youtube channel
1. C++ programming (latest specification C++17 and C++20 ), create high performance system applications using this one.
2. Create microservices designed for multiple CPU cores using my golang tutorial
4. Create cross platform mobile apps using my flutter tutorial
5. Learn Python Programming, the language in demand and learn to do effective ways of doing Data Science and Machine Learning. My python tutorials includes but not limited to supervised and unsupervised learning, logistic regression, gradient descent. You will also be able to create neural networks using my Pytorch Tutorial
6. Learn source control with my git tutorial, which is one of the most widely used decentralized source control. Learn how to create branch using git branch, merge changes using git merge, checkout a branch using git checkout and commit your changes using git commit
7. Learn about persistent nosql databases like mongodb using my mongodb tutorial as well as in memory nosql databases like redis using my redis tutorial. you'll also learn about using redis nodejs
8. Understand the concept of handling large data using my big data tutorial and using databases like apache spark
9. Learn about graph theory and graph database and how to make use of graph databases like neo4j