NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1
Every student thinks that maths could be a tough subject however it’s not true. Although, the CBSE board mention to use NCERT books for the course of study. However, solely NCERT book isn’t enough students want guide materials. The NCERT solutions for class 8 Maths Chapter 1 is framed in line with the most recent course of study of the CBSE board. Apart from that, these resolved papers can assist you to know the chapter a lot accurately.The solutions offer you a concept to handle the content of the chapter.
Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Rational Numbers. NCERT Solutions
The main concept of this chapter is to teach students about rational numbers. During this Chapter, you learn regarding the properties of real numbers, whole numbers, integers, natural numbers, and rational numbers. Also, the numbers are associative, conclusion and independent. Apart from that rational number can be written as a/b where both are integers and b> 0.Chapter 1 Introduces to the concept of a rational number.
Properties of Rational Numbers
Describe what the properties of rational numbers are?
- Closure: Defines the concept of any number which is a sum of two definite types of numbers.
- Commutativity: This describes that the order does not affect the result.
- Associativity: Refers that the change in order does not affect the result.
- The Role of Zero: It defines what role zero play in rational numbers.
- The Role of One: Describes the role of one in rational numbers.
- Negative of a Number: It tells what role the negative number play and how it affects the equation.
- Reciprocal: It refers to the just opposite value like a/b reciprocal will be b/a.
- Distributivity of Multiplication over Addition for Rational Numbers: This deals how to distribute rational numbers in an equation.
Representation of Rational Numbers on the Number Line
Defines a way to show rational numbers on a line.
Rational Numbers between Two Rational Numbers
Tells how to find rational numbers amid two rational numbers.