This School was set up to sustain the memory of Sir Arcot Ramaswami Mudaliar, a prestigious identity of the circumstances, who was nearly connected with the birth and development of Tube Investments of India as its Founder - Chairman and later as the First President of the Company. It was in wellness of things, subsequently, that the principal school of the AMM Charities Trust began in 1958 was named after him. The foundation of the school was made at a cost of Rs. 60 lakhs on an extensive 13-section of land plot in Ambattur. Serving the instructive needs of Ambattur Township and the encompassing towns the school was redesigned into a co-instructive Higher Secondary School in 1978. The School today has a quality of around 2408 students including young ladies, 87 qualified instructors and other staff individuals. It offers quality instruction through Tamil and English medium and has a reasonable level of accomplishment in its examinations. It has been reliably keeping up a decent record in the two scholastics and additional curricular exercises. History The elementary school, began by Sri Natesa Iyer in Venkatapuram, Ambattur might be viewed as the core. From its unassuming starting the school has developed from quality to quality to end up plainly a main higher optional school of Ambattur. In 1927, an enlisted society called the Ambattur Educational Society had assumed control over the administration of the school and had formed it into a higher grade school, which was called Sri Maha Ganesa Vidya Sala. The individuals from the general public were exceptionally true in their endeavors and because of them, the record of the school was one of relentless development. Because of their nonstop endeavors and the liberality of the general population, the school could keep up an enduring development. The general public at that point set up a perpetual working for the school in 1953 at a cost of about Rs. 15,000/ - . Around the same time, in the wake of getting authorization from the Department, an auxiliary school was begun in the new building.In the last 50% of 1950 India started to industrialize. Because of the endeavors of mechanical pioneers like Sri. A. M. M. Murugappa Chettair, Ambattur turned into a critical fixate on the mechanical guide of India. The chaotic modern development in and around Ambattur prompted a requirement for providingSri. A. M. M. Murugappa Chettiar more prominent and better offices for training. There was likewise a developing interest from general society for a High School in this area since understudies around then needed to go far either to Villiwakkam or Trivellore for High School thinks about. Sri. C. R. Ramanathan, Retd D. E. O. what's more, Headmaster, Sri Maha Ganesa Vidya Sala and Sri V. Swaminatha Iyer, President, Ambattur Educational Society met Sri. A. M. M. Murugappa Chettiar and Sri. A. M. M. Arunachalam and urged them the requirement for a High School and persuaded them to take up its administration. The Ambattur Education Society enthusiastically consented to exchange the administration of the Sri Maha Ganesa Vidya Sala school to A. M. M. Foundations Tru st. The formal exchange of administration occurred on 12-09-1957. Not long after the assume control over, the administration of A. M. M. Philanthropies Trust affected a few enhancements and found a way to overhaul the school. Our first Correspondent, Sri. M. M. Muthiah, and the main Headmaster, Sri. C. R. Ramanathan, saved no endeavors in forming this school into a model foundation. In the wake of getting consent from the branch of open direction, IV shape was opened in 1958 and V and VI frames followed in the following two years. In June 1959, the entire school was moved from its old site to the three sheds set up on the new site, uniquely procured by the administration for the school. The new site comprising of 22.03 sections of land, arranged on a lifted ground in the Madras Trivellore High Road, was in the midst of quiet and beautiful environment. The development of the lasting structures for the secondary school was depended to M/s.Coromondal Engineering Company - pioneers in building development - and this was finished byThiru K Kamraj, Thiru C Subramaniam and Sir A. Ramaswami Mudaliar June 1960 out of a record time. An exceptional brilliant capacity was held in the school premises on 22-06-1960, in which Honorable Chief Minister of Madras State, Thiru K Kamraj managed and the then Minister of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, Thiru C Subramaniam proclaimed open the new structures and divulged a representation of Sir A. . Ramaswami Mudaliar. On 4-07-1960 Sir A. . Ramaswami Mudaliar went to the school alongside Sri A. M. M Murugappa Chettiar and Sri. M. M. Muthiah. That was the start of Sir A Ramaswamy Mudaliar Higher Secondary School the way things are today. The school turned into an undeniable High School and the division agreed lasting acknowledgment to Stds. VI and X in the next years. The administration at that point made a dynamic stride by presenting English Medium in one area of every standard. Bifurcated courses of concentrate with Secretarial and Engineering segments were likewise acquainted all together with give parallel significance to professional instruction and preparing. Today, the school has earned a decent name in scholastic and additionally additional curricular/sports exercises. This record of execution by understudies has normally made an extraordinary interest for entrance into the school and the administration has been expanding the school quality with regards to the request. The school was redesigned into a Higher Secondary school on twelfth July 1978 and a lasting acknowledgment was concurred by the Education Department.