It is an effort to introduce the world of stories to the children; where they can meet the Baghiras and Mowglis of the world and expand the horizon of their imagination with the stories from Panchatantra, Hitopadesha, Jataka.
The workshop is intended to introduce "fables of India" to the children. Here are the things we will cover:
1. Introduction to the concept - Fables of India.
2. Difference between fables, fairy tales, and folk tales
3. Elements of a good story.
4. Storytelling using gestures.
5. Children will be guided in becoming storytellers themselves.