Rotary Club of Chennai Galaxy in association with Quiz Foundation brings to you the third edition of Galaxy Science & Technology Quiz 2019 for Students from 8 Std. to 12 Std.
Quizzes conducted by leading professional quiz masters from Quiz foundation of India-chennai, ensuring a competitive quizzing atmosphere par excellence.
• The questions will based on the theme of Science and Technology. It will not be based on any particular Board's syllabus.
• No registration fees will be charged from the participating schools
• Prelims stage would be a written round. The top 6 teams qualify for the finals.
- This quiz is for school children and will be in English.
- The contest is open to school students from Class 8th to Class 12.
- Each team must comprise 3 members from the same school. In the case of schools with different branches, each branch will be treated as a separate school.
- There is no limit to the number of teams per school; however, in the event of more than one team from the same school making it to the top six, only the best team of the school will be selected for the final six.
- Entries will be processed on first cum first basis.
- School team admission will be strictly on invitation only.
- Students should carry their school ID card / bonafide certificate and be in their uniforms on the day of the quiz.
- There will be a written preliminary round of 25 questions. The top six teams will make it to the finals.
- Limited spot registrations will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Participating teams have to report to the venue at 9:00 am. If teams do not arrive by that time, the seats will be allotted to the waitlisted teams.
- Completed registration forms should be submitted on or before 15th July 2019 by 4:00 PM