SHORT VIDEO CATEGORY
SINGING I DANCE I ACTING I MIMICRY I SHORT FILM
PAINTING I PHOTOGRAPHY I SELFIE
FREE THEME I ENTRY FEE: Rs.199/-
REGISTRATION FROM :- 01 Dec 2021 – 31 Jan 2022
You Can Pay Once and participate any number of categories
For REGISTRATION : www.nizhalgaltrust.in
FoR ENQUIRY IN HINDI :- +91 9029402723 I Others :- +91 73737 98984, +91 96267 98984
----- WiNNER PRIZES (photo & Video )-----
- 1st Prize :- SMART PHONE for 5 Winners (1st – 5th Place for each Category)
- 2nd Prize :- TABLET for 5 Winners (6th – 10th Place for each Category)
- 3rd Prize :- HEAD PHONE for 5 Winners (11st – 15th Place for each Category)
- 4th Prize :- SMART WATCH for 5 Winners (16th – 20th Place for each Category)
- 5th Prize :- 500/- for 5 Winners (21st – 30th Place for each Category)
- 6th Prize :- 100/- for 5 Winners (31st – 50th Place for each Category)
- Gift Vouchers for 51th - 350th Place for each Category
E-Certificate will be issued to all participants, winners with prizes.
Video Category :- Free Theme. (You can make a video based on your favorite
Photo Category :-
Drawing - Free Theme (You can make a video based on your favorite topics yourself)
Singing - Free Theme (You can make a video based on your favorite topics yourself)
Selfie - “Plant a Tree” (Take a selfie with a plant which you have planted at)
----- STEPS TO REGISTER -----
- STEP 1: Go to nizhalgaltrust.in (Click on the Popup box which will be appear on the screen)
- STEP 2: Complete Your Registration by entered all details on the registration
- STEP 3: Download Cukcoo SHORT VIDEO App on your Mobile/Tablet from
- STEP 4: Take Photo/Video on your mobile
- STEP 5: Upload Your Video using Cukcoo Short Video App / For Photo Category - upload link will be sent to your registered mail address.
- Photographs will be shortlisted after January 31, 2022 and will be showcased on Febuary 14, 2012 to the judging committee in the Art Gallery of Nizhalgal Trust.
- The number of likes will be counted on Feb 14, 2012. So keep sharing till the end.
Send us your best self-portraits for a chance to win exciting prizes.
By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Group A – Below 18 Years
- Group B – Above 18 Years
Instructions for Video Category
- Minimum resolution of 1280x720 pixels in MOV, MP4 or AVI format.
- File Name Format : REG NO_PHONE NUM_YOUR NAME .
- Entries can be submitted by an individual or team.
- We are currently not acceptingAnimated and/or Documentary Films.
- Each film must be no longer than 120 seconds and minimum 30 Secs. Opening and/or closing credits are not required, but (if added) may add up to an additional 10 seconds in total.
- Student(s) may use a smart phone to film the video and must be vertical format for Cuckoo video contest.
- Videos must be in a format acceptable for YouTube.
- The short film can be in any language. However, all films must include sub-titles in English.
- Videos must be live action, no PowerPoint slides.
- Videos may not use copyrighted images or music.
- All content used in the short film must be either owned or licensed. If any copyrighted material is used in the film, the participant must have the permission and submit a copy to the Event Organizers. Entries containing any unauthorized content will be disqualified.
- Multiple entries from the same participant are accepted, but each film must be accompanied by a separate form and entry fee.
- Videos must not infringe the privacy or personality rights of any person or deceased person.
- Tax will be borne by the winner.
- The Video must be original and no watermark of any kind should be on the video.
- Participants also must post their video on facebook and instagram.
- Participant must follow and tag the official NizhalgalTrust Instagram account : @nizhalgaltrust17 with the hashtags: #NizhalgalTrust #Cukcoo #PhotoandVideoContest2021
- Videos recorded in an abusive or life-threatening manner will be disqualified.
- Students must comply with the Terms of Service of Cuckoo, which provides that in order to access or use the services the person must be 13 years or older, cannot make available material which is defamatory to any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful, racist, discriminatory, or inflammatory:https://www.nizhalgaltrust.in/legal/terms-of-service?lang=en
- Was the information clear and well expressed?
- Was there unexpected or innovative use of video that enhanced the power of the video’s message? (Creativity of execution)
- Did the message provide a new perspective? (Creativity of idea)
- Did the total video presentation display a combined innovative use of design, materials, and ideas? (Creativity of total product)
- Overall effectiveness of delivery
- Was there one key message that was clearly stated?
- How engaging was the message?
- Is the viewer compelled to keep watching?
- Technical quality for videos
- Lighting, Sound, Editing poor sound quality can adversely affect all other judging criteria
- ‘Likes’ for the video uploaded on your Instagram and facebook Page will carry 20% weightage. It can be shared on the participant’s wall/timeline but the ‘likes’ should be for the video and not the link that is shared.
- The rest 80% would be judged on creativity and other technical aspects.
- In case of any issues the Judges’ decision is final.
Registration Starts From: 01st Dec 2021
Registration Closin Date : 31st Jan 2022
Result Announcement : 14th Feb 2022
FOR ENQUIRY IN HINDI : +91 90294 02723
OTHERS (Whatsapp) : +91 73737 98984
: +91 96267 98984
Registration Website: www.nizhalgaltrust.in