Total Number of Prizez will be more than 150
- For each category, one Cycle will be given as first prize.
- The runner up will be awarded with the prestigious Kamalam John Samuel Memorial rolling Trophy sponsored by Mr. J.C.D.Prabhakar, Ex.M.L.A., & Ex. President, All India Chess Federation.
- Glittering cups / mementos will be given to the remaining 110 rankers (110 Nos.) & two rankers each from sponsor (20 Nos.), TI Cycles of India and venue sponsor, Velammal Vidyalaya - Paruthipattu (Avadi) (20 Nos.) respectively.
- TI Cycles Ever Rolling Trophy for Best Performing School / College.
- Special award will be given to the school sending more students.
- Special award will be given to the Chess Academy sending more students.
Prizes for Categories:
U- 8 Boys 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-8 Girls 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-10 Boys 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-10 Girls 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-12 Boys 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-12 Girls 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-14 Boys 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-14 Girls 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-25 Boys 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
U-25 Girls 15 Cups/Trophies / Medals
Rules and Regulations
- The Tournament is open to Tamil Nadu Players only.
- The Latest FIDE Rules in force shall apply and the Swiss system will be followed.
- Time Control: Each Half an hour.
- The first round will commence at 11.00. AM on 06.07.2019. The number of rounds and the round-wise schedule will be announced at the tournament venue.
- All the participants must be registered with TNSCA as player. TNSCA Player’s Registration fee is Rs. 150/- for the year 2019-2020.Participants should send their duly filled TNSCA Player’s registration number with the entry form. Those who have already paid must show the proof thereof.
- TLR DCA Registration fee is Rs.100/- for the year 2019-2020 (for Tiruvallur District players).
- Players are requested to bring their own International chess sets (and chess clock if, any).
- Tiebreak: Buchholz tiebreak system will be applied. In case of tie, prizes will not be shared.
- The Chief Arbiter's ' decisions' shall be final and binding on all players concerned.
- Age proof Certificate must be produced for Children’s category prizes.
- Entries close at 5.00.P.M on 04.07.2019. No entry will be entertained after 5 P.M on 04.07.2019. Strictly no Spot Entries.
- The TNSCA / TLR DCA / organizer reserves the right to admit / reject any entry without assigning any reason thereof. The TNSCA / TLR DCA / organizer reserve the rights of admission to the venue and lodging place.
- Participation certificates will be awarded to all participants.
- Age Limit
Under – 8 Born on or After 01.01.2011
Under – 10 Born on or After 01.01.2009
Under – 12 Born on or After 01.01.2007
Under – 14 Born on or After 01.01.2005
Under – 25 Born on or After 01.01.1994