PNB METLIFE JUNIOR BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP - 2019
PNB MetLife JBC 2019 Is A Junior Badminton Open Tournament, Recognized By BAI. It Is Open For All BAI Registered And Non Registered Junior Badminton Players In The Age Group Of 7-17 Years. PNB MetLife JBC 2019 Will Be Played Across 10 Cities: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata & Kochi. National Finals Will Be Played In Delhi.
CATEGORIES & AGE CUT OFF:
The Tournament Will Be Played Across 10 Age Categories: -
- Under 9 Category (Boys & Girls): Eligibility - Player/Participant should be born on or after 1-1-2011
- Under 11 Category (Boys & Girls): Eligibility - Player/Participant should be born on or after 1-1-2009
- Under 13 Category (Boys & Girls): Eligibility - Player/Participant should be born on or after 1-1-2007
- Under 15 Category (Boys & Girls): Eligibility - Player/Participant should be born on or after 1-1-2005
- Under 17 Category (Boys & Girls): Eligibility - Player/Participant should be born on or after 1-1-2003
- All matches (singles event) will be played on the knockout basis.
- All events will be played according to a knockout system.
- Each player, will play 11 points best of 3 games (based on the number of entries received)
- Quarter Final, Semi Final & Finals will be of 15 points best of 3 games (more information given in scoring format below)
- Players/participants are restricted to play in maximum three (3) categories (as per the Mentioned age category) in this proposed event.
GROUPS & DRAWS:
- Winners & runners-up from each age category (boys & girls) will automatically qualify for national finals.
PLAYING EQUIPMENT & ATTIRE:
- Shuttles will be provided by Organizer.
- Players have to arrange for their own badminton racquets.
- Shoes with dark soles will not be allowed in the venue. Only shoes with gum soles, canvass soles or full white soles will be allowed.
- Participants should be dressed appropriately in T-Shirt/polo, shirt/ Shorts/skirt. Inappropriate clothing (amongst other items) includes jeans, flip flops/sandals and beach/Bermuda shorts. The Referee will decide if a player is inappropriately dressed.
- Brandings/sponsorship/player/state-names on playing apparels as per BAI guidelines.
- Rs. 500 for Boys Singles & Girls Singles for all 10 categories
- Payment mode Cash or Online.
- All participants have to do registration before entering the venue
- Food box will be provided to all participants during lunch time, 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm
PRIZE & AWARDS:
- Prize money & other attractive awards/prizes will be given to winners, runners up & semi-finalists in all mentioned categories (single events- boys/girls)
- Participation certificates will be given to all participants.
- The proposed (JBC) to be organised in the 4 (four) main zones (east, west, north & south) covering 10 cities of the country. All finalists from 10 cities of different age categories will qualify for the national grand finale to take place in New Delhi/NCR.
- Attractive awards and prizes to be given to all winners, runners up and semi-finalists of this grand finale. Prize money will be given in the national grand finale of JBC, 2019.
- 32 underprivileged children will be supported for yearlong training. It will be initiative of ‘CRY’ and free entry for next year JBC.