With Due Respect to the current situation where social distancing is being practiced owing to the Corona Virus, Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.
Express your thoughts in form of an artwork from the comfort of your home.
The topic for the artwork is Corona Virus and participants shall be at liberty to use their creativity to depict any aspect related to the deadly Covid-19 ranging from precautions, preventions, lifestyle, healthcare, streets, counter measures or any other learnings during the current outbreak.
- Individual Participation.
- All the entries will be divided in below mentioned age groups & Evaluation will be done accordingly.
- - Participant Category 1 – 6years to 9years
- Participants Category 2 – 10 years to 13years
- Participants Category 3 – 14years to 17years
- Participants Category 4 – 18years and above
- The decision of organizers is binding on all participants
- Registration fees: Rs.60.00 per person
- Registration Fees has to be paid using Google Pay Barcode or via IMPS/NEFT Bank transfer (Details mentioned below)
- For participants outside of India, kindly use PayPal to pay the registration fees. Click on the Buy Now button below.
- Registration fees are Non-Refundable
- Competition brief will be sent to you after successful registration.
- Imbiber LLP will retain the copyrights to all the paintings/artworks submitted & shall reserves the right to Auction/sell these paintings for a charitable cause towards Coronavirus.
- Registrations are open only for a limited period.
- Size of the artwork has to be A4 or A3
- Any form or type of paper can be used.
- Participants have to email the colour scanned copy of the artwork in jpeg/pdf format.
- Email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject line should be ‘Name of the competition – name of the participant’
- All Participants have to courier the Artwork to:
Naman Midtown, Unit No. 2104, A Wing,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphistone Road West,
Mumbai – 400013’
- All Participants should mention the following details on the back of the Artwork:
- - Name
- Registered Mobile Number
- Registered Email Id
- Submission deadline: 20th April, 2020 23:55 hrs
- Surprise gifts across all categories
- Certificates for the Winner
- Participation certificates for all