In order to prepare themselves for the challenging path, students should take the early steps right from the young age.
As parents, we should encourage them to participate in various national and international-level competitive exams.
In this modern world, there are various exams conducted by govt or private bodies for students right from Grade 1. Olympiads, NTSE, NMTC etc are some of them.
1. They build self confidence and sharpen skills which will make them stand out from other students.
2. Competitive exams develop the skill of understanding and application of concepts. This would be helpful when they appear for exams like JEE, NEET, Civil Service and many others later on.
3. These exams develop logical and analytical thinking and lay a strong foundation for the careers they choose.
4. They open up the world of opportunities. Foreign universities give special preference to students who have performed well in such competitive exams. Few colleges have reserved seats for such scholars.
5. The rewards and scholarships provided by these exams not only provide financial assistance but also helps for further studies and provides morale boost to move ahead in future.
It is just a myth that focussing on these exams can hamper regular studies. An early step will definitely contribute towards the journey of success!