Around six thousand years ago Yoga, an ancient art was originated. Earlier people were used to of practicing meditation and yoga in their daily lives to live healthy and strong whole life. Though, the practice of yoga was declining day by day in such a crowded and hectic environment. Yoga is too safe and can be safely practiced by anyone anytime even by children, also to take it’s all the benefits. Yoga is a practice to bring body parts together to make a balance of mind, body, and soul. Earlier, it was practiced by the yogees to meditate them.
World Yoga Day or International Day of Yoga has been declared (by the United Nations General Assembly) to get celebrated on 21st of June after the initiation and suggestion of India. Yoga includes kapaal bharti and pranayama which are one of the best and effective breathing exercises. Yoga is a therapy which helps getting rid of illnesses if practiced on regular basis. It makes some positive changes to the internal body and regularise the body organs functioning. There is specific yoga for different purposes so only required ones can be practiced.
Yoga is a good practice in one’s daily life. It helps to live healthy life style and better life forever until death. We should let our children know about the benefits of yoga as well as practice yoga in daily routine. Enhance your children essay writing skills by using such type of simply written essay on yoga and its benefits. This Yoga benefits will help your child’s health and communication skill as well. We can never count the benefits of yoga, we can understand it only as a miracle which has been gifted to the human fraternity by the God. It maintains physical fitness, controls on emotions, feelings, reduces stress, controls negative thoughts, feeling of general well being, improves mental clarity, enhances self-understanding, connects to the nature and many more.
Yoga is not just only for adults; it is a great way to usher tiny tots into a healthy regimen. Yoga is absolutely a multifaceted subject. Aspects of yoga, when properly taught under a yoga practitioner, will provide your children with sound physical and mental health and lead to balanced growth.
Children should first always be taught asanas that correct anatomical defects and create flexibility. Having prepared the foundation properly, the teacher should proceed to teach complicated asanas that should affect psychology and physiology of a child. Yoga asanas are definitely not contortion of the body. Skill in the performance of yoga asana means correct placement of limbs and muscles in difference postures.
Physiological Importance of Yoga for Children:
- It improves circulation vital to proper the functions of the body.
- It nourishes and stimulates the endocrinal gland which governs development and growth.
- It helps to establish easy and regular menstrual cycle.
- It enhances both physical and mental capacity.
- It strengthens the nervous system thereby improving endurance of the body.
- It helps the child to become self-controlled and self-disciplined and less prone to extremities of behavior
- It regulates the adrenal glands, thus checks the aggressive behavior.
- It regulates pineal and pituitary functions thus correcting brooding behaviour in girls. It checks lethargy
- It builds self-confidence.
- It helps to develop ethical and moral character.