Nowadays the days of kids have become tough to mange as there are being fighting a battle of being good in various fields. A student often have to play different roles: partner, worker, friend, classmate, etc. Often times these roles are in clash , and a student must be active at attending a variety of factors and assessing priorities.
Tips For Time Management
Manage your time
- Plan your schedule
- Make a weekly to-do list
- Prioritize your work
- Break large tasks into their smaller components
- Set goals and deadlines for projects
- Avoid perfectionism
- Honestly assess the amount of time you waste
Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Exercise and sleep regularly.
- Eat healthfully.
- Make time for yourself.
- Enjoy and spend quality time with friends and family.
Beware of too much stress
- Anxiety or panic attacks
- A feeling of being pressured, hassled
- Irritability and moodiness
- Allergic reactions, such as eczema or asthma
- Problems sleeping
- Drinking too much, smoking, overeating, or using drugs
- Sadness or depression
Try to be a high achiever not a perfectionist
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of motivation
- Obsessive/compulsive behaviors
- Eating disorders
- Relationship problems
Set a schedule and get organized
- Study with the best times and know how frequently you need breaks.
- figure out the best place to study where all of your materials are accessible and you can truly focus.
- Have small book marks or alarms on your phone which can help u remember the things to be done at that point of time.
Managing the opposing demands of school,work and family
- Be where you are
- Reward yourself
- Remember that you are only human
- Use your support system
- Have some fun
- Learn to say ‘no.’
- Know when you need help