The CBSE 10th result 2019 released by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its official websites.The results can also be accessed from the search page of Google Search.
The CBSE Class 10 Board Exams were conducted from February 21 to March 29, 2019. Thus, the CBSE will declare the Class 10 results 2019 almost within a month.
The admit card is important for students as it carries important details such as the registration number and roll number which are required to be entered for checking the CBSE result 2019 for class 10 students.
- The All India Topper is Bhavana N Sivadas from Kerala.
- 13 students have emerged as toppers after scoring 499 out of 500 marks in the Class 10 CBSE board exams, whose results were announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education today.
- 24 students shared the second rank with 498 out of 500 marks, and 58 students came third with 497 marks.
- The total pass percentage in CBSE Class 10 exam is 91.1 per cent.
- Trivandrum with 99.85 per cent
- Chennai with 99 per cent
- Ajmer with 95.89 per cent are the top three regions where the pass percentage is highest.
- CBSE had sprung a surprise on Class 12 students by announcing the board results much ahead of the anticipated time.
- A delay in board result declaration means a delay in re-evaluation and compartment result, which eventually causes many students to miss out on undergraduate (in case of Class 12 students) admission or higher secondary (in case of Class 10 students) admission.
- Visit the official websites or Google search "Class 10 Result 2019".
- Fill in your registration number or roll number and other admit card details in the provided fields like date of birth and click on 'Submit'.
- Once your result appears on the screen, download it and take a printout for future reference.