When a child grows up and becomes more active, parents have a desire to bring regular exercise into their life as we all know that physical activity creates optimal conditions for the growth and development of their young body.Badminton is one of the most useful, safe, popular and effective sports for kids.
Advantages of playing the game are
- It is an excellent game for the physical development of your child.
- Improves the child's personality.
- It improves eyesight.
- Game increases the attention of the child and helps to focus on learning.
- The risks of serious injury when playing badminton is minimal.
Excellent game for the physical development of your child:Intensive movement around the playground will help child to keep his body in great shape, as badminton is among the three most energy-intensive game sports and is considered as the fastest sport in the world.
Improves the child's personality:Badminton is a game that will teach a child to reach big and small goals. At first, he learns to hit a shuttlecock and this can be considered a small goal, then toss it over the net and seeks to prevent the opponent from fighting back.
Improves eyesight: During the game, there is a constant training of the eyes: you need to continuously monitor the shuttlecock, which moves at different speeds. This improves blood circulation in the organs of vision
Risks of serious injury when playing badminton is minimal:Badminton is considered as a non-contact sport, in which there is no direct interaction between the players as well as no extreme loads on the ligaments and joints.
Disadvantages of playing the game are
- Badminton for children may lead to some problems in knee joints because they are under tremendous pressure.
- Since one arm is more often involved in badminton, the spine become under the influence of asymmetric tension and have a bias in one direction.