There are a number of boarding and residential schools in Hyderabad where your child can study. To help parents, we have rounded up 10 Best Residential / Boarding schools in Hyderabad. Have a look at them below!
- St Peter’s International Residential School
- Kennedy High, the Global School
- The Jain International School (TJIS)
- CHIREC Public School
- Sreenidhi International School
- Hi-Tech Modern Residential High School
- The Aga Khan Academy
- Vignana Jyothi Public School
- Global Indian International School
- Delhi Public School, Nacharam
St Peter’s International Residential School
St Peter’s International Residential School was founded by St Peter’s organization and is located on a spacious campus on the outskirts of Hyderabad. It provides the finest education from classes Grade 5 to Grade 10. The school follows CBSE curriculum.
The school provides world class resources with a serene learning environment for the students to explore and expand their knowledge and effectively face the challenges of life.
- Admission is open for all children who are capable.
- The candidate must submit a TC from previous school and all the required documents that are mentioned.
- All documents submitted at the time of Admission will not be returned by the school.
- In case of any error regarding Name or DOB, it must be brought to the notice of the office immediately for rectification.
- The school follows CBSE curriculum.
- Hostel facilities
- Sports Complex
- Hospital and medical facilities
- Transportation services
- Separate Labs for all subjects
- Wi-Fi inside the campus
Forest Academy, Medchal Rd,
Hyderabad – 500014
Phone: 9000002211, 9959222270
Kennedy High, the Global School
Kennedy High is a co-educational school for classes pre-primary to Class 12. Kennedy High is a top residential school with world-class amenities. The school aims to fulfil the needs of the students with Teacher-Student Ratio of 1:18. The teachers encourage the students to develop a sense of responsibility, independence and accountability. It is among the top residential schools in Hyderabad.
- Admission in higher classes is subject to availability.
- The Students seeking admission in the school must apply for the form available at the School office.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE program.
- The school has different dormitories for girls and boys.
- The hostel rooms air-conditioned with 24-hours hot water supply.
- Digitized Classrooms
- Auditoriums and Seminar halls
- Swimming pools, Skating rink, Basketball court.
- Playground and kiddie zone for kids.
- Separate rooms for activities like art, music and dance.
- CCTV surveillance for whole campus
- Dining hall
- Science labs and computer labs
- Transport – AC buses with cameras.
Hyderabad – 500 090
Phone: +91 7207646477, 7207046488
The Jain International School (TJIS)
The Jain International School is located at the outskirts of Hyderabad. It serves students from KG to Grade12. The school provides the students with a nurturing and supportive environment where they can grow and thrive.
Students enjoy an inspiring learning environment, dedicated teachers, supportive staff and ample opportunities to discover his or her passions and strengths. At TJIS, students are given well-rounded, world-class education with our innovative curriculum, robust extracurricular programs and activities, and highly qualified teachers.
- The forms of Nursery / L.KG. Are usually issued in the month of January at the school office.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date.
- The students seeking admission from Grade II onwards will have to undergo a written test and attend an oral interview along with the parents.
- The school is affiliated to the CBSE board and offers classes for KG to Grade 12.
- Each of the room is air-conditioned and comes equipped with state-of-art amenities.
- Besides the academics, the school also encourages the students to participate in extracurricular activities like aerobics, cricket, and dance, skating and swimming.
Survey No. 349 & 364, Medchal Highway
Kallkal Village, Mandal Toopran Medak district
Phone: 0403399883 / +91 703 2463 634
CHIREC Public School:
CHIREC Public School is an English medium school founded in 1989 affiliated to the CBSE board. The school offers education from pre-primary to Class 12. The school aims to help the students develop holistically and discover their inherent talents in the field of music, arts, and spot.
- CHIREC welcomes all applicants.
- The first step in the application process is to fill in the Online Enquiry Form.
- The Admissions committee will review the application based on the number of vacancies available in the desired class and curriculum.
- CHIREC International School offers CBSE, IB and Cambridge curricula, and is recognized as one of the best schools in India.
- Students are trained in variety of activities like Painting, Sketching, Pottery, Embroidery, 3-D Construction, Fashion Design & Textiles, Carnatic & Hindustani Music, Guitar, Keyboard, Kuchipudi Dance, etc.
- School has a well-maintained athletics track, cricket pitch, world-class basketball and tennis courts, volleyball and handball courts, synthetic turf, and a skating rink.
- The school provides drama club, orators club, culinary club, science club, photography club and creative writing club.
1-55/12, CHIREC Avenue,
Kondapur, Kothaguda (PO),
Hyderabad – 500 084
Phone: (040) 44760997, (040) 44760999 / 9121174324 / 7702203382
Sreenidhi International School
Sreenidhi International School aims to provide students with a modern method of education. It lists under the top 10 ICSE Schools of Hyderabad.
- The admission for students from KG to 9th is based on their previous academic reports.
- For Grade 10 and 11 students are assessed through an online aptitude admission test.
Sreenidhi International School currently offers:
- IB-PYP (Primary Years Program)
- IB-MYP (Middle Years Program)
- IB-DP (Diploma Program)
- ISC (Grade 11-12).
- School offers full boarding facility for the students outside the city.
- The School Library has an extensive collection of Print and Digital resources to enhance students’ learning.
- Multimedia and AV Resource centres attached to the library helps the students in their research.
- A variety of indoor and outdoor sports.
Near AP Police Academy,
Phone: +91 9912238111 / 9912266685 / 99488 13000 / 9912244409
Hi-Tech Modern Residential High School
Hi-Tech Modern Residential High School was established in the year 2004, with the aim of providing quality education to the young minds. What sets it apart from other schools is the fact that it is a school which has been started with the idea of giving the students adequate time to study but also involves them in sports and other extra-curricular activities.
The school aims to provide quality education which is not just restricted to the class room but also extends outside it. It aims to create leaders of the future who are confident, well-rounded and ready to face the world.
- Application form is available at the school office or website for Rs 250.
- Form must be filled and submitted before the last date.
- School management will call in case of selection based on the vacancies.
- The school integrates SSC, CBSE, IIT and ICSE curriculum for concept oriented teaching to give the students a lot of scope to observe, think, link and find out for themselves the various concepts.
- The syllabus includes teacher designed work sheets, projects, group work, discussions and application based learning.
- The students regularly make use of the sports infrastructure and indulge in sports like Badminton, Basketball, Volley Ball, Throw Ball, cricket, Skating, Kho Kho,etc
- Karate training is given to keep their body fit and to learn to defend themselves in times of danger.
- Dance, Jogging, Yoga, Swimming are the other extra curricular activities.
- Art and Craft.
Plot No. 114 & 115, Swarnadhama Nagar,
Old Bowenpally Secunderabad
Phone: +91 95333 18725 / 78932 29984 / 90163 23383
The Aga Khan Academy
The Aga Khan Academy Hyderabad, is that the second of a network of 18 Academies which His Highness the Aga Khan is establishing in countries across Africa, South and Central Asia, and the Middle East. The purpose of the Academies is to provide a world-class education for exceptional students with strong leadership potential.
The Academy has an experienced team of educators and staff who provide students with education of the very best standard so as to organize them for lives characterised by leadership and repair.
- Admission is based on the merit of student and is competitive.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the school website or can be collected from the admissions office.
- Our curriculum is built on the framework of the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- IB programmes offered at the Aga Khan Academy Hyderabad: Primary Years Programme (grades 1-5), Middle Years Programme (grades 6–10), and Diploma Programme (grades 11–12).
- Subject and age-specific classrooms
- Well-equipped science and computer laboratories
- Library and resource centres
- Activities like fine arts, music and dance, including individual practice booths and a music recording area.
- Swimming and diving pools
- Training for soccer, tennis, squash, hockey, cricket and athletics
- Fitness programs like aerobics, dance are also part of curriculum
Survey No: 1/1, Hardware Park
Maheshwaram Mandal, R.R. District
Phone: 91 40 66291313 / 91 40 66291310
Vignana Jyothi Public School
Established in 1992, Vignana Jyothi Public School may be a coeducational, English medium residential school affiliated to the CBSE board. The school offers education from the Kindergarten to class 10.The school aims to specialise in the coordination between the parent and teacher for the general development of the pupil.
- Registrations for enrolment commences from January for the academic year beginning in March.
- Admission to pre-primary section is based on observation or interaction.
- Written test is required for students seeking admission to class I to IX.
- The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- 21 full furnished classrooms
- Maths, Physical science, Biology and Computer labs
- Audio visual room equipped with TV, DVDs and cassettes.
- The school library features a wide range of books
- Extra-curricular activities such as dancing, music, debates, recitation, group singing, handwork, art, painting, sculpture, health education, home science, drama, mime, puppetry, mono acting, physical education.
- Visits to industrial units and agricultural and poultry farms.
G-16/A, Madhura Nagar
Hyderabad – 500038
Global Indian International School
Global Indian International School is located near Uppal in Hyderabad.It covers over 6 acres of land, It's amongst the few schools having pan Asia presence in 7 countries. Students are taught with the International educational system along with Indian value system. The School develops all round excellence (based on Malcom Baldrige Educational excellence Model) in individuals, by nurturing their unique talents. The teachers here help the students in developing rational thinking and inculcating ethical and cultural values in them so that they can face the challenges of life.
- Admissions are based on the aptitude tests and interview given by the students.
- For Pre-Nursery and KG they have to clear the interview along with meeting the admissions criteria.
- Pre-Primary School (Nursery, LKG, UKG) – Montessori & Kindergarten methods
- Primary, Middle and Senior School (Grade I to XII)- compendium of best practices in CBSE
- Middle and high school (Grade VI to X) - compendium of best practices in IGCSE
- Lawn Tennis
- Volley ball
- Basket ball
- Table Tennis
- 200 meters Athletics track
- Indoor games like caroms, Chess etc.
- NCC training
- Conference Hall for meetings
Survey No. 8 & 9, Peerjadiguda,
Phone: 91 9177 097 097 / 9177 037 037
Delhi Public School, Nacharam
DPS Nacharam is one of the simplest International Schools in Hyderabad since the establishment (2003).The school helps in shaping the holistic curriculum for college kids .The school helps the students by guiding them to develop capacities, acquire virtues, and provide service.
- The first step in the application process is to fill in the Online Enquiry Form.
- After registration and document verification parents along with the child have to attend the interactive session with the school authorities.
- The selected candidates will be informed and have to give fee confirmation.
- It is affiliated to both CBSE and IGCSE curriculum.
- Smart classrooms
- Science and computer laboratories.
- A huge library
- Yoga classes and art & craft.
- The campus also has a huge playground and swimming pool.
Plot No.44 42A, Behind Nacharam Telephone Exchange,
Hyderabad - 500076
Phone: 91 040 3362 1222 / 67580013